Содэ но Сираюки
«рукав белого снега»
Воплощение духа Соде но Шираюки принимает форму молодой женщины с бледной кожей и ледяными голубыми глазами. У неё длинные бледно-лиловые волосы, часть которых завязана в пучок в форме булочки. Остальные волосы распущены на плечи. Прядь волос падает между глазами. С левой стороны волосы крепятся заколкой в форме звезды. Она носит белое кимоно с широкими рукавами и длинным подолом, перевязанное на талии бледно-жёлто-зелёным поясом, который завязан в большой бледно-фиолетовый бант на спине.
After being freed from Muramasa's brainwashing, Sode no Shirayuki is very polite, addressing Senbonzakura as «Sir Senbonzakura» and Rukia as «Lady Rukia». However, she can have rather short-sighted ideas, such as freezing the entire Seireitei solid and throwing a huge party in order to draw out a Tōjū. She reveals to Rukia that she left her because her confidence in her own power made her anxious to act on her own, and initially believes she is only a tool of destruction without Rukia guiding her, though Rukia eventually convinces her otherwise. She is much more caring toward Rukia, pushing her out of the way of a surprise attack and willingly lending her power during their fight with the satyr Tōjū. She frequently walks and talks with Rukia in their free time.
Силы и способности Править
Ice Generation: Sode no Shirayuki can generate and manipulate ice for a variety of purposes. She can unleash an avalanche of ice from her hand. When she arrived in the Human World, Sode no Shirayuki froze the grass around her solid simply by setting foot on the ground. She can create a lifelike clone of ice to distract her opponent by causing them to attack it instead of her. Sode no Shirayuki can generate and fire ice shards and crescent-shaped blasts of ice at her opponent by swinging her arm in an arc at them. She can freeze a mid-level Kidō spell like Hadō #33. Sōkatsui completely solid.
- Icy Wind: Sode no Shirayuki can generate an icy wind by blowing cold air through her cupped hand. While usually used to distract an opponent, this attack is potent enough to freeze several unseated Shinigami solid where they stand and send a captain-level combatant flying away. Sode no Shirayuki can also generate several blades of icy wind in her hand and throw them at her opponent, encasing whatever they hit in ice. She can protect herself from outside attacks by generating a large orb of icy wind around herself. She can also use this technique to deflect attacks, and can generate it from her hand as well.
Expert Swordswoman: Sode no Shirayuki is very adept in swordsmanship. She effortlessly fought on par with Rukia during their fight. During her fight with Byakuya, Sode no Shirayuki managed to clash evenly with him several times, and blocked or parried almost all of his attacks.
Enhanced Speed: Sode no Shirayuki is a very fast combatant. She managed to keep up with both Rukia and Ichigo Kurosaki during their battles, and even caught them off-guard on several occasions. She even managed to initially keep pace with Byakuya, a Shunpo master, during their fight. During her fight with the satyr Tōjū, Sode no Shirayuki managed to avoid all of the latter's considerably fast close-range attacks.
Духовный меч Править
- Shikai: Sode no Shirayuki's released Zanpakutō takes the form of a katana with a white, snowflake-like tsuba, a white hilt, a white blade, and a long white ribbon on the end of the pommel. Sode no Shirayuki manifests it by clasping her hands together and pulling them apart as the glowing Sode no Shirayuki appears between them.
- Shikai Special Ability: Sode no Shirayuki allows Sode no Shirayuki to use special, ice-based techniques known as «dances».
- Some no mai, Tsukishiro ( 初の舞・月白 [First Dance, White Moon])Some no mai, Tsukishiro: Sode no Shirayuki slashes at her opponent, causing an icy circle to form beneath them before encasing them in a huge pillar of ice, which proceeds to shatter alongside the enemy caught within it. Sode no Shirayuki notes her use of this technique is much more advanced than Rukia's is; instead of limiting the range of the technique to the area within the slash of her sword, Sode no Shirayuki can target enemies from a considerable distance away. Sode no Shirayuki can also have the icy circle form on walls behind enemies for a surprise attack.初の舞・月白
First Dance, White Moon
- Some no mai, Tsukishiro ( 初の舞・月白 [First Dance, White Moon])
- Tsugi no mai, Hakuren ( 次の舞・白漣 [Next Dance, White Ripple])Tsugi no mai, Hakuren: Sode no Shirayuki punctures the ground in front of her four times, causing ice particles to flow up in front of her. Holding her sword out in front of her, Sode no Shirayuki generates a large amount of ice, which surges forward and engulfs the enemy, freezing them solid and shattering them soon afterward.次の舞・白漣
Next Dance, White Ripple
- Tsugi no mai, Hakuren ( 次の舞・白漣 [Next Dance, White Ripple])
Появление в других проектах Править
- (To Rukia Kuchiki) «Until now, you had the ability to harness my power as a Zanpakutō spirit whenever you wished, and I graciously allowed you to do so. We allowed it because we Zanpakutō spirits had no choice in the matter. Well, from here on, things will be very different. Now, it's time — time to use my power for me, however I choose.»
- (To Rukia Kuchiki) «You are quite correct. I do hate you. That is why he must die. Killing him is the best way to make you truly suffer. I shall take away everything and everyone that is dear to you — your family, your friends, and your pride in being a Shinigami — and all you will be able to do is painfully watch.»
- (To Rukia Kuchiki) «How about we freeze the entire town with the fiend inside it? The buildings will easily thaw out.»
- (To Rukia Kuchiki) «Truth is, we Zanpakutō are nothing but weapons meant for fighting. Maybe, beneath it all, we do lack heart. Don't you see? I always prided myself on the extent of my power. The fact is, that's why I was so anxious to act on my own just one time. That's how Muramasa was able to worm his way into my heart. I was blinded by my ego. I started thinking I could do anything and everything myself. But the results of this incident have made me sit up and realize how mistaken I was. I really am only a weapon with nothing to offer except my power. Without your heart to guide me, I'm just a simple tool of destruction.»
События и сражения Править
- The Rebellion Begins: Rise of Muramasa
- Ичиго Куросаки против Соде но Шираюки — ничья, Соде но Шираюки сбегает
- Рукия Кучики против Соде но Шираюки — ничья
- Byakuya's Betrayal: Revealed
- Бьякуя Кучики против Соде но Шираюки — поражение
- Возращение мечей
- Emergence of the Tōjū
- Духи мечей против Кириказе — победа
- ↑ 1,0 1,1 Серия 230
- ↑ 2,0 2,1 2,2 2,3 2,4 2,5 2,6 2,7 2,8 2,9 Серия 231
- ↑ 3,00 3,01 3,02 3,03 3,04 3,05 3,06 3,07 3,08 3,09 3,10 3,11 3,12 Серия 232
- ↑ 4,0 4,1 4,2 4,3 Серия 256
- ↑ Серия 257
- ↑ 6,0 6,1 6,2 6,3 Серия 241
- ↑ Серия 254
- ↑ Серия 265
- ↑ Серия 253
|Духи мечей||Ашисоги Джизо • Вабисуке • Гегецубури • Гонрёмару • Забимару • Зангецу • Казешини • Катен Кьёкоцу • Миназуки • Мурамаса • Рурииро Кудзяку • Рюджин Дзякка • Сенбонзакура • Согьё но Котовари • Соде но Шираюки • Сузумебачи • Тенкен • Тобиуме • Хайнеко • Хёринмару • Хисагомару • Хозукимару|