Эта страница частично не переведена с английского.
«Тысяча лепестков сакуры»
Сенбонзакура — высокий голубоглазый мужчина с длинными чёрными волосами. Спереди две пряди свисают по бокам от лица на грудь, а сзади волосы завязаны в длинный конский хвост. Его лицо скрывает богато украшенная маска с чёрными губами, золотыми зубами и торчащими клыками. Также он носит головной убор, украшенный тремя большими золотыми лепестками сакуры.
Он носит длинный, светло-фиолетовый кимоно с белыми полосами, спускающимися в центр и рукава, которые привязаны на талии с длинным куском белой ткани, которая висит вниз двумя длинными петлями в передней. Он носит красно-золотые наплечники на каждом плече, которые соединены золотым поясом с полосами красной ткани. Он носит красные рукавицы, длиной по локоть, и красные наколенники.
However, Senbonzakura eventually reveals Byakuya freed him from Muramasa's brainwashing long ago. In reality, he is very respectful toward and subservient to Byakuya, preventing Ichigo and Rukia from aiding him so Byakuya can maintain his honor as the head of the Kuchiki Clan and and defeat Kōga Kuchiki on his own. When Byakuya is over come by Kōga's illusions, Senbonzakura acts as his eyes and ears for him. He firmly believes in Shinigami and their Zanpakutō spirits working together in order to display their true power. Byakuya notes Senbonzakura has a habit of talking too much. He is polite toward others, referring to Sode no Shirayuki as "Lady Sode no Shirayuki". However, he can be somewhat unthinking of the consequences of his actions, suggesting the Shinigami destroy one of the divisions' barracks in order to lure out a Tōjū, and becomes drunk very easily. He always keeps his mask on, even when bathing.
Though he appears calm and collected to others, Senbonzakura acts in a rather childish and hypocritical manner, as noted by Saru and Hebi; he criticized them for entering the Shinigami Research and Development Institute through a window despite having destroyed a large section of a nearby wall himself in order to enter. He has a habit of shifting blame onto others for his actions; when Saru discovered him playing with the remote control for one of the Tōjū containers, a startled Senbonzakura accidentally traps them within a glass case and claims it is Saru's fault for startling him. Additionally, he often thinks of solutions without considering others, such as when he decided to destroy the glass case with his Shikai without considering how Saru and Hebi were also inside with him, and is very impatient, shaking uncontrollably after counting to ten while waiting for help to arrive and nearly attacking Saru in a rage. He is easily angered by the mistakes of others, threatening to kill Ashisogi Jizō when it brought them the wrong item and activating his Bankai in a rage when Ashisogi Jizō accidentally broke the remote control. Senbonzakura refuses to follow anyone other than Byakuya, and carries a spare mask with him should his current one break. He has a habit of underplaying the severity of his actions, such as when he refers to causing disasters and chaos around the Seireitei as "spilled milk", and occasionally misinterprets the actions of others, seeing the arrival of Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō as a challenge to combat and accepting it. Shunsui Kyōraku and Jūshirō Ukitake note Senbonzakura's temperament actually mirrors Byakuya's in his youth.
Силы и способности Править
Гигантская духовная сила: Как духовный меч одного из сильнейших капитанов, Сенбонзакура имеет большой запас духовной силы. Он боролся на равных с обладателем Банкая Ичиго Куросаки в двух отдельных случаях, effortlessly clashed with and repelled Saru and Hebi several times during their fight, and held his own against Byakuya Kuchiki during their short battle. Рангику отмечает, что его духовная сила очень мощная. Его духовная сила имеет белый цвет.
Мастер владения мечом: Сенбонзакура очень опытный в фехтовании. Он боролся на равных с Ичиго во обоих сражениях и столкнулся в равных силах с Бьякуей до выхода его Занпакто во время боя.
Большая физическая сила: Senbonzakura possesses a considerable amount of physical strength. He sent Saru flying away and through a gate with a single kick.
Высокая скорость: Сенбонзакура очень быстр. Во время обоих битв с Ичиго Куросаки он не отставал от противника и даже был способен застать его врасплох. He managed to keep up with Byakuya during their short battle, and easily outmaneuvered and evaded Saru and Hebi during their fight. He managed to appear in front of Muramasa and block an attack from Ichigo almost instantaneously.
Высокая крепкость: Senbonzakura is a considerably durable combatant. He withstood a direct hit from a Bankai-enhanced Getsuga Tenshō without sustaining any visible injuries, and soon after withstood a Bankai- and Hollow mask-enhanced Getsuga Tenshō with only part of his mask shattering as a result. During his fight with Saru and Hebi, Senbonzakura was kicked into a building twice and was engulfed by Hikotsu Taihō, only to emerge with no injuries each time.
Духовный меч Править
- Shikai: Senbonzakura releases his abilities from his sword form with the command "Scatter" ( 散れ [chire])"Scatter".散れ [chire]
- Shikai Special Ability: Upon release, Senbonzakura's sword form separates into a thousand tiny blade petals, which fly toward Senbonzakura's target. Senbonzakura can control and direct the blade petals by slashing at his target with the hilt of his sword. The blade petals themselves reflect light in such a way as to resemble cherry blossom petals, and possess enough cutting power to instantly defeat a Tōjū.
- Bankai: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi ( 千本桜景厳 [Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms])Senbonzakura Kageyoshi: Senbonzakura activates his Bankai by dropping his sword blade-first into the ground. As the sword phases into the ground, two rows of a thousand giant blades rise up behind him before separating into a billion blade petals.千本桜景厳 [Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms]
- Bankai Special Ability: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi is essentially a much larger version of Senbonzakura. Senbonzakura can use the much larger amount of blade petals to envelop, overwhelm, and crush his enemy. He has also used the blade petals as a shield to block attacks, and commonly attacks his opponents from several angles or simply surrounds them with the blade petals to keep them occupied. Additionally, Senbonzakura can control where the giant blades rise out of the ground upon activating his Bankai; should he be attacked while not in Bankai, Senbonzakura can have the giant blades rise directly around him in order to protect himself from an oncoming attack.
- Gōkei ( 吭景 [Mawscape])Gōkei: Senbonzakura has Senbonzakura Kageyoshi surround his opponent in a whirling sphere of blade petals, which is inescapable and grows smaller over time. Eventually, the sphere collapses in on itself, crushing Senbonzakura's opponent in a flash of bright light.吭景 [Mawscape]
- Senkei ( 殲景 [Slaughterscape])Senkei: Senbonzakura has Senbonzakura Kageyoshi coalesce into four rotating rows of pink swords, which float just above each other, around himself and his opponent. At any time, Senbonzakura can call a sword to his hand to engage in melee combat, though he commonly wields a sword in each hand. However, these swords can disperse into blade petals once more should Senbonzakura need them to.殲景 [Slaughterscape]
- (To Byakuya Kuchiki) "Keep this in mind, Byakuya: if you waver for even a second, I will slay you without hesitating! Know that I will always be right here, watching your every move!"
- (To Byakuya Kuchiki) "I know your senses and body have been shut down. I will fight as your eyes and limbs. Instruct me to do as you wish."
- (To Kōga Kuchiki "We fight together. That's what gives us power. A Shinigami and a Zanpakutō spirit combine to make one. We are only able to display our true power when our souls are in harmony with one another. Your pride caused you to abandon the one you need right now. Alone, you cannot defeat us."
- (To Rukia Kuchiki) "I know exactly how we can proceed. We will lure the fiend out of hiding by destroying one of the barracks and getting the attention of the entire Seireitei."
- (To Saru and Hebi) "I'll not wait a moment longer! I've already counted to ten in my mind. There's a limit to my patience!"
- (To Hebi) "Do you think I'd follow anyone other than my master?"
События и сражения Править
- The Rebellion Begins: Rise of Muramasa
- Byakuya Kuchiki vs. Senbonzakura (поражение)
- Byakuya's Betrayal: Revealed
- Renji Abarai & Zabimaru vs. Byakuya Kuchiki & Senbonzakura (победа)
- Ichigo Kurosaki vs. Senbonzakura (ничья)
- Uryū Ishida & Yasutora Sado vs. Muramasa & Senbonzakura (победа)
- Byakuya Kuchiki vs. Kōga Kuchiki (победа)
- Return of the Zanpakutō Spirits
- Emergence of the Tōjū
- Senbonzakura & Zabimaru Trapped
- Zanpakutō Spirits vs. Kirikaze (победа)
- ↑ 1,00 1,01 1,02 1,03 1,04 1,05 1,06 1,07 1,08 1,09 1,10 1,11 1,12 Серия 240
- ↑ Серия 230
- ↑ Bleach anime; Episode 233
- ↑ Bleach anime; Episode 238
- ↑ 5,0 5,1 5,2 5,3 5,4 5,5 Bleach anime; Episode 241
- ↑ 6,0 6,1 6,2 Bleach anime; Episode 243
- ↑ 7,0 7,1 7,2 Bleach anime; Episode 244
- ↑ 8,0 8,1 8,2 8,3 8,4 Bleach anime; Episode 252
- ↑ Bleach anime; Episode 253
- ↑ 10,0 10,1 Bleach anime; Episode 256
- ↑ Bleach anime; Episode 257 omake
- ↑ 12,0 12,1 12,2 12,3 Bleach anime; Episode 263
- ↑ 13,0 13,1 Серия 242
- ↑ 14,0 14,1 Серия 245
- ↑ 15,0 15,1 15,2 15,3 15,4 Серия 231
- ↑ Серия 254
- ↑ Ошибка цитирования Неверный тег
<ref>; для сносок
e249не указан текст
|Духи мечей||Ашисоги Джизо • Вабисуке • Гегецубури • Гонрёмару • Забимару • Зангецу • Казешини • Катен Кьёкоцу • Миназуки • Мурамаса • Рурииро Кудзяку • Рюджин Дзякка • Сенбонзакура • Согьё но Котовари • Соде но Шираюки • Сузумебачи • Тенкен • Тобиуме • Хайнеко • Хёринмару • Хисагомару • Хозукимару|