Эта страница частично не переведена с английского.
Мурамаса — высокий худой мужчина с бледной кожей и лохматыми тёмно-каштановыми волосами, две пряди которых пересекаются на переносице. Его бирюзовые глаза обведены фиолетовым. Имеет длинные ногти, однако они были намного короче до того, как он расстался со своим хозяином. Мурамаса носит длинный белый плащ, воротник которого покрыт густой шерстью, открывающей вид на пластрон, украшенный рубиновой брошью, а на талии расположен широкий пояс с фиолетовой полосой. Он носит ботинки с заостренными концами, а также фиолетовые кандалы на запястьях. Его пальцы трещат, когда он сжимает или разжимает их.
На протяжении восстания мечей бесчисленные пустые, поглощённые Мурамасой, совмещаются и медленно разрывают его изнутри, постепенно физически воздействуя на него. На ранних стадиях из его глаз начинает течь кровь, однако затем они наполняются ей полностью. В крайних случаях он физически изнемогает, иногда даже некоторые части его тела становятся прозрачными.
Самодовольная персона, убеждён в своих силах. Но при этом чертовски преданный своему хозяину. Стойкий, имеющий огромную силу воли. Наделён умом, хороший стратег.
Кто-то перевёл этот раздел, но опытные участники вики его ещё не проверили.
Здесь могут быть ошибки.
However, Muramasa's true goal all along was to gain access to Captain-Commander Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto's mind and his Zanpakutō spirit, Ryūjin Jakka, and he orchestrated the entire Zanpakutō Rebellion in order to reach this goal. Once he drops the facade of leading the Zanpakutō spirits to freedom, Muramasa is much more cold and callous toward the other Zanpakutō spirits, having Ryūjin Jakka incinerate Katen Kyōkotsu and Sōgyo no Kotowari when they attack him. Muramasa's ultimate goal is to free his master, Kōga Kuchiki, who is still alive, but was imprisoned long ago. He is willing to go to great lengths in order to achieve this goal, including attacking Orihime Inoue on sight without any provocation. However, Orihime notes he is in great emotional pain. In battle, he is merciless, nearly choking Yasutora Sado to death for getting in his way. However, when Orihime points out how he is burdened with a great sadness, Muramasa momentarily lets his guard down, revealing how tired and sad he really is, though he almost immediately regains his composure and is angered by Orihime trying to understand him. He admits his only wish is to free Kōga.
Before Kōga was sealed, Muramasa was very supportive of him, and would frequently encourage Kōga when he doubted himself or his power. He asserted their power came from their trust in each other, and would often remind Kōga of how powerful he was. When Kōga was arrested on false charges, Muramasa encouraged him to use his power to change the world in order to suit himself. Once Kōga obtained his revenge, Muramasa encouraged him to leave the past behind and create a better world. However, as Kōga slid further and further into madness, Muramasa began to question him and his actions, leading to their bond being severed. Despite this and Kōga's abusive actions toward him, Muramasa states he would have come to Kōga's aid had he heard his voice, which he was unable to hear, and spent years working toward freeing him. Even after Kōga betrays him and tries to kill him, Muramasa is still willing to fight for Kōga. It is only when Kōga snaps his sealed Zanpakutō in two and proclaims he does not need him that Muramasa finally loses control and allows his despair to overwhelm him.
Rukia notes Muramasa put his very existence at risk for Kōga's sake by absorbing so many Hollows. However, Muramasa is strong-willed enough to fight the Hollows within him and momentarily regain control of his body after transforming into a Hollow hybrid in order to maintain his Zanpakutō identity, which he takes great pride in. Even after Kōga dies, Muramasa continues to fight Ichigo within Kōga's inner world in order to absorb Ichigo's power and nourish himself with it. He eventually reveals he is still fighting because he was incredibly proud of Kōga and his power, and because he wanted Kōga to appreciate him at least once. However, Muramasa admits his goal of having Kōga appreciate him was hard to attain and would not have lasted for very long had he achieved it. Eventually, Muramasa realizes he can hear Ichigo's voice, and considers it ironic that he can do so. After being defeated, Muramasa finally experiences the happiness of having someone truly connect with and understand him.
Muramasa's inner world consists of a clear, endless ocean with countless columns protruding from the water's surface.
Several hundred years ago, Muramasa worked faithfully as the partner of Kōga Kuchiki and used his power to tip the favor of a civil war in Soul Society to the side of the Gotei 13. When Kōga began feeling under-appreciated, Muramasa would regularly comfort him, occasionally to the point of overly praising him. When Kōga was framed as a traitor, Muramasa inspired him to seek justice and create a new world. However, Muramasa's good intentions led to Kōga killing the men responsible and having a mental breakdown from realizing his life as a Shinigami of the Gotei 13 was over. Muramasa vocally disapproved of Kōga's actions when he killed innocent bystanders in Rukongai, only for Kōga to physically abuse him in response.
Convinced everyone was jealous of his power and were insignificant stepping stones to greatness, Kōga soon rebelled against Soul Society. As Kōga killed more people, he continued to sink deeper into insanity, and soon found himself abusing Muramasa. This disharmony led to Kōga losing the ability to communicate with Muramasa or use his power. Believing Kōga had abandoned him, Muramasa fell into despair until centuries later, when he learned Kōga had been sealed away.
Силы и способности Править
Immense Spiritual Power: As the Zanpakutō spirit of an extremely powerful Shinigami, Muramasa possesses an enormous amount of Reiryoku. He managed to startle and intimidate Ichigo Kurosaki, who was in his Bankai at the time, by simply exerting his Reiatsu. He fought evenly against a Bankai- and occasionally Hollow mask-enhanced Ichigo on three separate occasions. Even while weakened, Muramasa can effortlessly destroy dozens of Gillians. Orihime Inoue notes his Reiatsu is very similar to an Arrancar's. While Muramasa's Reiatsu is initially purple, it later turns red and turns black-red soon afterward, due to the influence of the Hollows within him; however, it later turns blue after Muramasa rids himself of all the Hollows inside of himself. Muramasa can use his Reiryoku for two unique effects:
- Spiritual Threads: Muramasa can create invisible spiritual threads with hands on their ends, which he can manipulate to bind and immobilize his target. He can also use these threads to strangle his opponent. While invisible to the naked eye, these threads can be seen in reflections, such as those of windows or water. If the reflection is distorted, the threads will disappear. Additionally, the threads will dissipate if Muramasa loses his focus on his target, as demonstrated when they disappeared due to him coughing violently.
- Illusions: Muramasa can distort his target's five senses, preventing them from perceiving things clearly. By looking into the target's soul, Muramasa can use the target's memories against them by creating a powerful illusion to distract and torment the target, such as when he recreated Yasutora Sado's hometown in Mexico in order to lure him into a false sense of security. He can also use this ability to create clones of himself in combat in order to confuse his opponent. However, these illusions can be bypassed if the target's Zanpakutō spirit has experienced and been freed from Muramasa's mind control powers and can properly detect his Reiatsu. Additionally, they cannot affect a target if they are blocked by another force, such as Orihime's Santen Kesshun.
Master Swordsman: Muramasa possesses incredible skill in swordsmanship, always fighting with only one hand on his sword and rarely displaying any effort in his attacks. He fought evenly against a Bankai- and occasionally Hollow mask-enhanced Ichigo, who is a master swordsman himself, on three separate occasions. He kept up with and easily countered the fast and aggressive attacks of Hollow Ichigo during their short fight.
Enhanced Strength: Muramasa possesses a considerable amount of physical strength. He can pick up and hold a human-sized Hollow with a single hand. He easily held back and cut through a Bankai-enhanced Getsuga Tenshō from Ichigo, and later managed to hold off and deflect an exceedingly more powerful Bankai- and Hollow mask-enhanced Getsuga Tenshō from the same individual. He incapacitated Sado, a very strong and enduring combatant, with a single punch. Even while weakened, Muramasa is strong enough to cut through and disperse considerably powerful energy attacks like Hadō #33. Sōkatsui with a single slash of his sword.
Enhanced Speed: Muramasa is a very fast combatant, easily keeping up with Ichigo, a Shunpo expert, during all three of their fights. During his battle against Hollow Ichigo in Ichigo's inner world, Muramasa successfully dodged all of Hollow Ichigo's unpredictable, long-range, flail-like attacks with his sword.
Enhanced Durability: Muramasa is a considerably durable combatant, remaining uninjured after blocking a Bankai-enhanced Getsuga Tenshō with a single hand.
Enhanced Endurance: Despite constantly growing weaker because of the influence of the Hollows within him, Muramasa manages to fight evenly against nearly every opponent he faces, including those wielding Bankai, and can do so for extended periods of time.
Keen Intellect: Muramasa is a very crafty and cunning individual. When Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto created a powerful barrier to prevent Muramasa from reaching him, Muramasa staged the Zanpakutō Rebellion and successfully manipulated the events therein to lure Ichigo to the cave of the Zanpakutō spirits and make Ichigo destroy the barrier for him.
Zanpakutō Spirit Manifestation: Muramasa can enter the inner world of a Shinigami and bend their Zanpakutō spirit to his will. This is done by removing the energy stability between a Shinigami and their Zanpakutō spirit, who is left confused and has its negative emotions forcibly released by Muramasa. A manifested spirit of a weaker Shinigami is typically a tangible, shadowy figure, but manifests with greater individuality and power from stronger Shinigami. Initially, a Shinigami whose Zanpakutō spirit has been manifested is left unable to release their Shikai, though they can overcome this by strengthening their resolve. However, as long as their Zanpakutō spirit is manifested and under the influence of Muramasa's brainwashing, a Shinigami cannot perform Bankai until their Zanpakutō spirit returns to them. The only way for a manifested Zanpakutō spirit to be freed from Muramasa's brainwashing and return to its Shinigami is for its owner to defeat it. However, if someone other than the manifested Zanpakutō spirit's owner defeats them, they will revert to their sword form, which will snap in two afterward, and remain unable to manifest, effectively dying, though Mayuri Kurotsuchi eventually discovers a way to restore the Zanpakutō spirits who were defeated in this way. Yamamoto likens this power to a tapeworm. The only way for a Zanpakutō spirit to resist this power is to have experienced it before and know Muramasa's voice, allowing them to resist its influence. Additionally, Muramasa can use this power to manifest himself into the real world, which he did in order to rescue Kōga Kuchiki.
- Methods: Though he can manifest several Zanpakutō spirits at once by emitting purple energy from his eyes, which causes nearby Zanpakutō to glow blue and release their spirits, Muramasa can also personally draw out a Zanpakutō spirit from a Shinigami by reaching into their chest and pulling out a thread of their Reiatsu while speaking directly to the Zanpakutō spirit in question, after which the Zanpakutō spirit will manifest in the real world. This process will cause a Shinigami wielding their Bankai to instantly revert to their Shikai. Additionally, while inside the inner world of a Shinigami, Muramasa can draw out their Zanpakutō spirit by trapping the Shinigami within an illusion in which they see Muramasa's Spiritual Threads extending from a hole in their chest. When the Shinigami's resolve breaks from the perceived pain of this illusion, their Zanpakutō spirit will manifest within their inner world while wearing a black cloak, which crumbles away. After this, Muramasa can proceed with brainwashing the Zanpakutō spirit. The latter two methods are both very painful to the Shinigami in question.
Teleportation: Muramasa can teleport to other locations at will by dissolving into green light and reforming in another area. He can use this ability to travel between realms, such as when he teleported from Soul Society to the Forest of Menos.
Hollow Absorption: To make up for the lack of his Shinigami master, Muramasa is forced to rely on absorbing Hollows in order to remain materialized in the real world. When he absorbs a Hollow, a portion of Muramasa's strength proportionate to the Hollow's power is restored for a considerable amount of time. However, Muramasa notes his body is not accustomed to absorbing Hollows with large amounts of Reiryoku, such as Vasto Lordes.
Духовный меч Править
The sealed form of Muramasa's Zanpakutō takes the form of a standard-sized katana with a purple hilt. Its guard consists of a circle with a pentagon-like shape in the center and three evenly-spaced points protruding from the edges. Muramasa's manifestation of his Zanpakutō is accompanied by a large rune appearing in front of him, followed by a burst of flame-shaped blue Reiatsu emanating from his sword as it appears.
Силы пустого Править
Hollow Form: Driven to absolute despair from being rejected by Kōga, Muramasa finally broke down, releasing all the Hollows he had absorbed to help sustain his life. Shortly afterwards, Muramasa's unstable energy sucked all the Hollows back into him, resulting in a horrific Hollowfication. In this form, Muramasa gains bone-like armor, complete with long shoulder-pads and a helmet-like mask with long horns, large teeth on its lower edges, and a visor-shaped eyehole, through which his glowing red eyes can be seen. He has tufts of gray fur around his neck and collarbone, and his arms become long and slender, with long, curved blades sticking out from his elbows. His Hollow hole is located where his heart would be, and has dozens of fang-like, inward-pointing protrusions around it. He has a large amount of purple fur hanging from his waist.
- Enhanced Spiritual Power: Muramasa's power is greatly enhanced. According to Rukia, the continued release of his Reiatsu would eventually destroy Karakura Town. His Reiatsu is blue.
- Enhanced Strength: Muramasa is strong enough to shatter Orihime Inoue's Santen Kesshun with a single attack.
- Enhanced Speed: Muramasa's speed increases drastically, allowing him to dodge Uryū Ishida's Licht Regen and keep up with Ichigo while he is in his Bankai and wearing his Hollow mask.
- Enhanced Durability: Muramasa becomes even more durable in this form, allowing him to repeatedly block the sword of Ichigo's Tensa Zangetsu with the blades on his arms without sustaining any injuries.
- High-Speed Regeneration: Muramasa can quickly heal any damage done to his body, including large, deep cuts and near-severed limbs.
- Cero: Muramasa can fire a large violet Cero from a single hand. It is powerful enough to temporarily contend with a Bankai-enhanced Getsuga Tenshō from Ichigo.
Появление в других проектах Править
Мурамаса — играбельный персонаж в Bleach: Heat the Soul 7.
Интересные факты Править
- Мурамаса — имя известного японского кузнеца XVI века, изготовлявшего мечи. По преданию, клинки Мурамасы жаждут кровопролития и приносят зло, взывают к убийству в ночное время суток, а также не могут быть вложены в ножны, покуда не опробуют кровь, даже если это приведет к смерти владельца.
- (To the Gotei 13) «I am known as Muramasa, and this night marks the end of the Shinigami's reign over the Zanpakutō spirits. From now on, it'll be the Zanpakutō spirits who rule over the Shinigami!»
- (To Rukia Kuchiki and Renji Abarai) «Your Soul Society captains are truly impressive. I can see they possess the strength to control powerful Zanpakutō spirits.»
- (To Ichigo Kurosaki) «Zanpakutō spirits are individual souls that are born within the hearts of Shinigami. They draw their power from the same source as their Shinigami, and are intertwined with their master's soul. Shinigami must reach deep into their own selves in order to find the power hidden within. They commune with their Zanpakutō spirit, bond together, and harness their power by learning their names. What's more, a few chosen Shinigami can gain even more power by manifesting an incarnation of their Zanpakutō spirit and controlling it. They wield the mighty Bankai. You and the captains have done this. But, living alongside Shinigami is not the only way for a Zanpakutō spirit to exist. I'm saying that every Zanpakutō spirit has free will, just like you do. Zanpakutō spirits are not dependent on Shinigami. We are separate entities. Two distinct beings, no one greater than the other. Is that so hard to believe? More proof of how arrogant you Shinigami are. Your blindness is why I'm here.»
- (To Zangetsu) «Follow your instincts, and release your soul from this body. Discard your fear. Look ahead. Go forth. Do not stop. Turn back, and you will age. Hesitate, and you will die.»
- (To Ichigo Kurosaki) «My master's gone. I've eliminated him. With my will, it was quite easy to wipe him out.»
- (To Hollow Ichigo) «Zanpakutō spirits and Shinigami come together through communication and synergy, but now I see there are exceptions to this, like you. Some forces must remain suppressed. You are a very interesting subject.»
- (To Hollow Ichigo) «So you're saying you intend to stand in my way. I have no choice. I'll wipe you out from this existence.»
- (To Hollow Ichigo) «You are nothing but a Hollow. You do not possess the power that I am seeking. Therefore, you are expendable.»
- (To Ichigo Kurosaki) «When I began this mission, I never expected to become so invested in a single Shinigami.»
- (To Ichigo Kurosaki) «Your bond is the source of your strength. Fascinating.»
- (To Ichigo Kurosaki) «Whether you choose to admit it or not, you know we are linked to one another.»
- (To Haineko) «Even though we have a greater objective to consider, it saddens me that Zanpakutō spirits have been hurt.»
- (To Ichigo Kurosaki) «It seems we are destined to cross blades.»
- (To Orihime Inoue) «Don't pretend to understand me, woman! What makes you think you could know anything about me?! My name is Muramasa, and my sheer power will alter this world!»
- (To Rukia Kuchiki) «I didn't lie. I am a genuine Zanpakutō spirit. A Zanpakutō spirit with the power to change the entire world. And the only thing I am trying to do right now is release myself from this long, lonesome, and cursed battle!»
- (To Kōga Kuchiki) «We are one. Our trust in each other is what makes us strong. We are a Shinigami and a Zanpakutō spirit that were meant to be together. Trust in me, and at the same time, trust in yourself.»
- (To Kōga Kuchiki) «Let's go, Kōga. You don't need to abide by the rules of a world that despises and envies your power. There's a simple solution: you should use that power to change the world.»
- (To Kōga Kuchiki) «It's time for us to forget. Those men are no longer around to torture you. Let's use this opportunity to forget the past and live our lives looking forward.»
- (To Kōga Kuchiki) «Kōga! Let's create a new world! I'll help you do it!»
- (To Kōga Kuchiki) «Kōga, your voice did not reach me, not even one time. And there I was, waiting so patiently to receive your call. If I had heard even one word, I would have come to you at any time! I would have assisted you with all the power within me! That is how I felt!»
- (To Kōga Kuchiki) «Kōga, use me! I will still fight for you! Your power and mine are one! My power belongs to you!»
- (To Ichigo Kurosaki) «I am eternally grateful to the destiny that connects you and I, for that destiny will allow me to finish our battle!»
- (To Ichigo Kurosaki) «The power you possess will nourish me, Ichigo, and until I obtain that power, I will never stop fighting you.»
- (To Ichigo Kurosaki) «Kōga's abilities were so immense, he could rule over all of Soul Society. I was always so proud of that. He possessed amazing power! That's why I will never stop.»
- (To Ichigo Kurosaki) «How ironic. After all this, it's your voice that reaches me.»
События и сражения Править
Восстание мечей Править
|Начало восстания||Серия 230|
|Предательство капитана Кучики||Серия 240|
|Спасение главнокомандующего||Серии 245, 246|
|Огненная ловушка||Серии 247, 248 и 249|
|Возвращение мечей||Серия 253|
|Мурамаса и Зангецу против Ичиго Куросаки и Пустого Ичиго||Серии 233, 234, 235 и 236||Поражение, Мурамаса сбегает|
|Мурамаса и Сенбонзакура против Урюу Исиды и Ясуторы Садо||Серия 249||Победа|
|Мурамаса против Ичиго Куросаки||Серия 255||Поражение|
- ↑ 1,0 1,1 1,2 1,3 1,4 1,5 1,6 1,7 1,8 Серия 250
- ↑ 2,0 2,1 2,2 2,3 2,4 2,5 2,6 2,7 2,8 Серия 230
- ↑ 3,00 3,01 3,02 3,03 3,04 3,05 3,06 3,07 3,08 3,09 3,10 3,11 Серия 255
- ↑ 4,0 4,1 4,2 4,3 4,4 4,5 Серия 240
- ↑ 5,0 5,1 5,2 5,3 5,4 5,5 Серия 236
- ↑ 6,0 6,1 6,2 Серия 248
- ↑ 7,0 7,1 7,2 Bleach anime; Episode 231
- ↑ 8,0 8,1 8,2 8,3 8,4 8,5 8,6 8,7 8,8 Bleach anime; Episode 233
- ↑ Серия 230
- ↑ Серия 231
- ↑ Серия 233
- ↑ Ошибка цитирования Неверный тег
<ref>; для сносок
e247не указан текст
- ↑ 13,0 13,1 13,2 13,3 13,4 13,5 13,6 13,7 13,8 13,9 Bleach anime; Episode 249
- ↑ 14,0 14,1 14,2 14,3 14,4 14,5 Bleach anime; Episode 251
- ↑ 15,0 15,1 Bleach anime; Episode 252
- ↑ 16,0 16,1 16,2 16,3 16,4 16,5 16,6 16,7 16,8 Bleach anime; Episode 253
- ↑ 17,0 17,1 Серия 232
- ↑ Серия 238
- ↑ 19,0 19,1 19,2 Серия 239
- ↑ Ошибка цитирования Неверный тег
<ref>; для сносок
e235не указан текст
- ↑ 21,0 21,1 Bleach anime; Episode 257
- ↑ Ошибка цитирования Неверный тег
<ref>; для сносок
e241не указан текст
- ↑ Ошибка цитирования Неверный тег
<ref>; для сносок
e234не указан текст
- ↑ Ошибка цитирования Неверный тег
<ref>; для сносок
e246не указан текст
|Духи мечей||Ашисоги Джизо • Вабисуке • Гегецубури • Гонрёмару • Забимару • Зангецу • Казешини • Катен Кьёкоцу • Миназуки • Мурамаса • Рурииро Кудзяку • Рюджин Дзякка • Сенбонзакура • Согьё но Котовари • Соде но Шираюки • Сузумебачи • Тенкен • Тобиуме • Хайнеко • Хёринмару • Хисагомару • Хозукимару|