Эта страница частично не переведена с английского.
Маречиё Омаэда человек больших параметров (почти в два раза выше своего капитана). Но он утверждает, что просто пухлый, а причина этого – хорошая и зажиточная жизнь. У него черные волосы и скорее всего карие глаза. Носит стандартную форму синигами с большим фиолетовым воротником. Никуда не выходит, не обвешавшись золотыми украшениями, которые делаются исключительно на заказ.
Ōmaeda is an arrogant and dull man. He is cowardly, loud, vain, elitist, snobbish, greedy and sluggish. However, he is exceedingly loyal to his captain to the point that he is willing to fight along with his captain against enemies much stronger than himself. His willingness to take an attack aimed at his captain, act as a temporary decoy and cut off Suì-Fēng's arm at her request shows that Marechiyo holds a great deal of loyalty to her. Despite his arrogance, Ōmaeda is deceptively sharp in combat enough to catch his opponents off-guard. Ōmaeda likes to eat fried rice crackers (Abura senbei) wherever he is and his captain is known to beat him up when the crumbs from the crackers fall on her hair. However, he does not like fish.
Marechiyo comes from a rich family. His father is named Marenoshin, his mother is Mareka, his older sister is Maremi, his younger brother is Marejirōsaburō, and his younger sister is Mareyo. With the exception of Marechiyo's younger sister, all the other family members closely resemble him. Mareyo is more normal looking and sweet, which shocks Izuru Kira, Renji Abarai, and Shūhei Hisagi. Marechiyo thinks his younger sister is ugly. He enjoys inviting commoners to his home, probably only to show off his wealth. He is often taken advantage of by his fellow Lieutenant Shūhei Hisagi, who often comes and eats Marechiyo's extra food when he is low on cash.
Marechiyo's specialty is making bracelets, as he can craft gold. All the jewels he wears are made by himself. He owns a factory named "Ōmaeda Gem-Precious Metals Factory", which makes jewelry. He fires any slacking workers with his yet unknown ability, the "Marechiyo Chop". Being rich, he was able to install the 2nd Division quarters with floor heating, automatic doors and cooling and heating systems.
Despite his arrogance and cowardly front, he can be motivated to action and do his duty if his siblings are in distress. He is very protective of his family, and will become enraged if they are attacked.
Силы и способности Править
Эксперт владения мечом: Ōmaeda is skilled enough in swordsmanship to hold his own in battle and in extension is also quite proficient using a flail. He was capable of fighting on equal ground with an Arrancar of lieutenant-level.
Кидо: Как лейтенант, Омаэда достаточно хорошо разбирается в кидо, чтобы использовать как минимум заклятья 21 уровня без чтения их текста. Но, как он сам подметил, кидо не является его сильной стороной.
Высокая духовная сила: Являясь лейтенантом Готея 13, Омаэда обладает большим запасом духовной силы.
Subterfuge Expert: Ōmaeda is thought to be inept and slow. It turns out he is quite fast as he is an expert in Shunpo as well as being proficient in combat, and mostly uses his clumsy and inept behaviour as a way to make his opponents underestimate him.
Духовный меч Править
Гегецубури (五形頭, «пятиглавый»): It is a normal катана with a bright yellow handle and a brass octagonal-shaped guard with two square notches on opposite sides. Kept by his side through his waist tie.
- Шикай: Its Shikai command is "Crush" ( 打っ潰せ [buttsubuse; "Smash 'em" in the English adaptation])"Crush". In its Shikai, Gegetsuburi transforms into an oversized spiked ball attached to a long chain, similar to a flail, allowing for it to be thrown at a distant target. The chain is attached to the hilt of his sword. Gegetsuburi is a melee-type Zanpakutō, as Ōmaeda states it has no Kidō or elemental abilities.打っ潰せ [buttsubuse; "Smash 'em" in the English adaptation]
- Shikai Special Ability: Gegetsuburi has no special abilities to speak of though it is commonly used for long-range combat, Ōmaeda also uses it as a shield for close-range attacks. However, Gegetsuburi has proven to be an offensive weapon, rather than a defensive one, as it can be easily cracked, and even shattered, by stronger opponents. It is notable that against a Fracción like Ggio Vega, his Shikai cracks but does not break, while when against someone with captain-level spiritual power, such as Ichigo Kurosaki, it can shatter with one punch.
- Банкай: Ещё не достигнут
Интересные факты Править
- There is a slight inconsistency in the depiction of Gegetsuburi in both manga and anime depictions between its first and second appearance. When initially used against Ichigo Kurosaki, the Shikai appears to have much longer spiked protrusions, they were also silver. Yet by its second usage against Nirgge Parduoc and Ggio Vega, the spikes on Gegetsuburi are now smaller and less raised in form, becoming the same color as the rest of the ball.
- When Ōmaeda's lieutenant badge was hit by Baraggan's Respira, he cut it off with his Zanpakutō. However, after Suì-Fēng's second Bankai attack on Barragan, it was shown that it was still on his arm.
- Both Ōmaeda and Gegetsuburi's spirit are voiced by Shoto Kashii. When the two talk, it's essentailly Kashii talking to himself.
События и сражения Править
- Conspiracy Revealed: End Game
- Битва над фальшивой Каракурой
- Маречиё Омаэда против Нирге Пардука
- The Rebellion Begins: Rise of Muramasa
- Ичиго Куросаки против Гегецубури
- Return of the Zanpakutō Spirits
- Сой Фон и Маречиё Омаэда против Бараггана Луизенбарна
- Сосуке Айзен против Готея 13 и вайзардов
- Сюхей Хисаги, Иккаку Мадараме, Юмичика Аясегава и Маречиё Омаэда против рейгаев
- Battle of the Reigai
- Готей 13 против рейгаев
- ↑ 1,0 1,1 1,2 1,3 , стр. 192
- ↑ 2,0 2,1
- ↑ Bleach manga; Colorful Bleach 4 omake (these three are replaced by Ichigo Kurosaki and Rukia Kuchiki in the anime's equivalent sketch)
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 548, pages 3-5
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 549, pages 5-7
- ↑ Bleach anime; Episode 223
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 331
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 360, page 9
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 331, page 17
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 152, page 13
- ↑ Bleach manga, Chapter 370, page 03
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 331, page 19
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 331, page 11