Эта страница частично не переведена с английского.
Лав — высокий мужчина с карими глазами и причёской типа афро в виде шипов, которая увеличивает его и так немалый рост. Лав носит зелёный спортивный костюм и зеркальные солнцезащитные очки.
Когда он был капитаном 110 лет назад, у него на голове было классическое афро, также он носил бакенбарды. Он одевался в стандартную форму синигами и капитанское хаори без рукавов. Он носил тёмные очки.
Лав — непринужденный и спокойный человек. В свободное время, как правило, он читает Shōnen Jump или какую-нибудь эротическую мангу Лизы. При этом он любит цитировать строки оттуда и объяснять, что персонаж имел в виду, в драматическом стиле крутого парня, как будто бы репетируя роль. Роз часто жалуется, что таким образом Лав портит ему впечатление от книги, заранее раскрывая сюжет. Как и большинство вайзардов, Лав может переключаться от серьезного до беззаботного в любой момент. Во время своего служения в качестве капитана, Лав верил, что мир надо уважать и поддерживать, и отстаивал эти стандарты, когда кто-то их нарушал.
He also appears to have little love for posturing, as indicated when he slaps the back of Rōjūrō's head, for talking about former enemies, banding together in times of war, in order to fight a common foe, just before they're about to fight Coyote Starrk. True to his more carefree side, right before starting his battle against Starrk, Love makes a manga reference in response to Starrk questioning what happened when Loves' mask dissipated. Despite his comparatively friendly attitude, Love is a rather brutal and merciless fighter, not letting his opponents make a move against him and using his Shikai's special ability mixed with his mask right at the start of his battle with Starrk.
Approximately 110 years ago, Love was the captain of the 7th Division of the Gotei 13. He was first seen knocking Hiyori Sarugaki on her head for attacking Shinji Hirako, telling her to act her age and to apologize. Love asked her why she had to be so difficult. Hiyori yelled at him and asked him who he thought he was, smacking law abiding lieutenants who didn't fall under his jurisdiction. Love calmly replied that seeing as her captain was not there, someone had to keep her under control otherwise she would just run amuck.
After the incident Shinji asked Love who had shown up for the meeting the captains had been called to, to which Love replied that almost everyone was already there. Shinji stated that he saw no one from the 11th Division show up. Love explained that was his way, as he did what he wanted. Shinji said just because he was the 10th 'Kenpachi' no one had the guts to keep him in check. He went on to say that he couldn't understand why they let such a loose cannon like him become captain. Love tried to ease him explaining that there was no use getting upset over it, as the chosen 'Kenpachi' had always held the position of the 11th Division captain, as it was a sort of legacy and it wouldn't change anytime soon. Love went on to say that if Shinji wanted to complain about anything then he should complain about the fact that the previous Kenpachi's ineptitude made it possible.
The two captains were interrupted by the arrival of Captain Shunsui Kyōraku of the 8th Division being accompanied by his lieutenant, Lisa Yadōmaru and Captain Jūshirō Ukitake of the 13th Division. Shunsui accused the two of gossiping behind others backs. Love was noticeably surprised stating that hell must have frozen over if Shunsui was on time. Shunsui stated that he had no idea what Love was talking about as he was always on time. Love then bore witness to the conversation between Shunsui and Ukitake about who had been captain the longest and what had happened to the previous 12th Division captain, Kirio Hikifune. Love was later waiting in line with the other captains as the newly appointed 12th Division captain, Kisuke Urahara, arrived to the meeting.
Nine years later, Love was dispatched with a group of other Shinigami to investigate the disappearance of Kensei Muguruma and the members of his division. Love was the second to show up at the site of the disappearances after Shinji, immediately asking if Hiyori was alright, he then noticed a Hollowfied Kensei and was greatly surprised at his current state. He immediately asked what was going on, to which Rose denoted that while the Reiatsu was clearly similar to Kensei's he had a Hollow mask and he wondered if he was a Hollow. Shinji stated that he didn't know if it was Kensei, but that if they didn't draw their swords they were as good as dead. Love went to attack the Hollowfied Kensei, but was caught off guard by his speed as he easily appeared behind him.
Kensei hit him with a powerful punch that produced a lot of smoke in its wake, which attracted the attention of Rose and Lisa. Though Kensei went for a second attack, Love blocked it with his sword. As the smoke cleared Love had managed to withstand the attack despite a significant part of his garment being destroyed and him suffering some burns. Love calmly admitted that he was strong therefore it was obviously Kensei. After Kensei and Mashiro Kuna were subdued thanks to the intervention of Hachigen Ushōda, Love and the others began discussing what to do next when Hiyori attacked Shinji and revealed herself to be Hollowfied as well. Love asked what was going on, but before he could act a darkness fell around the rescue squad and they were attacked by an unseen assailant.
The assailant was then found to be Tōsen, Muguruma's 6th seat, who was acting under the orders of Sōsuke Aizen who was the one behind the disappearances and Hollowfication experiments. Just as Aizen gave the order to kill the Hollowfied Shinigami, Kisuke Urahara and Tessai showed up and saved them from destruction. Aizen, Gin and Tōsen made their escape and Tessai used Forbidden Kidō to preserve and transport them to the 12th Division barracks. In his lab, Urahara tried to reverse the process using his created item, the "Hōgyoku". Unfortunately, it ended up as a failed process, not having the desired effect Urahara expected.
The next day, Urahara and Tessai were arrested under the orders of the Central 46. The Hollowfied Shinigami were sentenced to execution as Hollows. But before any of their sentences could be executed, both were rescued by Yoruichi Shihōin, who brought them to a secret underground area. In the secluded area, she had also brought Hachi and the other Hollowfied Shinigami, along with the prototype for the new Gigai that Urahara was working on. With that epiphany, Urahara resolved to make ten Reiatsu-blocking Gigai to aid him, Tessai, and the eight victims escape to the Real World, where they would find a way to undo the Hollowfication process.
Силы и способности Править
Мастер владения мечом: As a former captain, Love is no doubt quite skilled in swordsmanship. He faces off against a Hollowfied Kensei one on one, without releasing his Zanpakutō. He even managed to block a spiritually charged attack from Kensei with his unreleased blade.
Высокая крепкость: When Love was brutally attacked by a Hollowfied Kensei, with a spiritually charged attack at point blank range, Love sustained only minor injuries and kept on fighting with no signs of faltering.
Проницательность в бою: During his fight with Coyote Starrk the 1st Espada, Love has shown to be very intuitive and can predict the actions an opponent may make and how to counter them.
Духовный меч ПравитьТенгумару ( 天狗丸 [Тэнгумару], Тенгу)
- Шикай: Восвобождается по команде «Дроби» ( 打ち砕け [Утикудакэ])«Дроби». Тенгумару превращается в большое чёрное канабо, которое раза в два больше самого Лава. Имея толстую разящую часть, оно похоже на гигантский кактус. Длина рукояти дубины соразмерна росту Лава. Канабо также очень крепкое, оно способно с лёгкостью принять на себя серо Старка.打ち砕け [Утикудакэ]
- Способности шикая: Тенгумару обладает способностью манипулировать огнём.
- Огнедышащая дубина ( 火吹の小槌 [Хифуки но Кодути])Огнедышащая дубина: Лав поднимает Тенгумару над головой, и он воспламеняется. После этого он резко опускает его вниз, и из дубины вылетает огромный огненный шар, который при контакте взрывается с достаточной силой, чтобы снести здания. Столб огня, остающийся в эпицентре, сжигает то, что уцелело после взрыва.火吹の小槌 [Хифуки но Кодути]
- Огнедышащая дубина ( 火吹の小槌 [Хифуки но Кодути])
- Банкай: Неизвестен.
- Увеличение мощи: Его силы синигами дополняются силами пустого, что увеличивает его силу и выносливость.
- Увеличение физической силы: Маска пустого даёт Лаву огромную физическую силу.
- Разрезание торта ( 鏡開 [Кагамибираки], досл. «открывание зеркала». Церемония разбивания бочки с саке или рисового пирога на удачу.)Разрезание торта: Благодаря этой технике Лав смог голыми руками разорвать Меноса Гранде напополам.鏡開 [Кагамибираки]
досл. «открывание зеркала». Церемония разбивания бочки с саке или рисового пирога на удачу.
- Разрезание торта ( 鏡開 [Кагамибираки], досл. «открывание зеркала». Церемония разбивания бочки с саке или рисового пирога на удачу.)
- Увеличение крепкости: Лав и без маски довольно крепок, но, судя по всему, ему нужно пустифицировать, чтобы выдержать серо.
Интересные факты Править
- In the anime, later when he and the Visored aid the Gotei 13 against Aizen's army Love is portrayed with brown hair, despite Tite Kubo's official colorings showing him with black.
- Because Love wears bright gray colored sunglasses, his eyes are usually never seen because of the light reflects on the lenses. However, the lenses have been shown to be transparent when he wears his Hollow mask, as well as when it starts to disappear after being used.
- At one point, Love quotes from a manga "you're already dead...haven't you noticed you're a walking dead-man..." Love refers to this as "deep shit" as the character informs someone else of their own death in the middle of combat when they didn't know it themselves.
- (After Rose complains about his hair) "Is that right. How about you try and aesthetically not get yourself buried in the first place in the future."
- (To Rose, about Starrk) "Once a guy's comrade falls, the battle gets personal."
- (Regarding Starrk's non-avenging personality) "That's what makes him so scary. There's not a guy in the world who isn't affected at all by a comrade's death. If his comrade's death causes him to falter, we take advantage. If his comrade's death drives him to anger, we strike him down before he can let it out. In either case, speed is of the essence!"
- (To Starrk) "Now that's a surprise! I always thought you Hollow scum didn't have hearts or feelings!"
События и сражения Править
- Тренировка у вайзардов
- Появление вайзардов
- Лав Аикава и Роджуро Оторибаши против Койота Старка
- Aizen's Impatience: Tense Situation
- Сосуке Айзен против Готея 13 и вайзардов
- ↑ 1,0 1,1 1,2
- ↑ 2,0 2,1 Глава -108, стр. 9
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 367, page 12
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter -108, pages 10-15
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter -107, page 6
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter -102, pages 3-6
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter -101, pages 1-7
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter -100, pages 9-15
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter -100, pages 16-19
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter -98
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter -97, page 3
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter -97, pages 4-14
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter -97, pages 15-18
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter -101, pages 5-7
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter -101, page 1
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter -101, pages 6-7
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter -102
- ↑ Глава 372, стр. 4-5
- ↑ Глава 372, стр. 14-15
- ↑ Глава 365, стр. 18-19
- ↑ Глава 367, стр. 13
- ↑ , стр. 153
- ↑ Глава 366, стр. 15-16
- ↑ Глава 222, стр. 4-5
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 229, page 7
- ↑ Ошибка цитирования Неверный тег
<ref>; для сносок
Ch367p13не указан текст
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 372, page 2
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 372, page 3
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 372, pages 3-4
- ↑ Bleach manga; Chapter 372, page 13