|Знаешь английский? Помоги вики! Переведи статью!|
Эта страница частично не переведена с английского.
Духовный меч ПравитьЗангецу ( 斬月 [Дзангэцу], «Зарубающая Луна»)
- Шикай: В форме Шикая Зангецу напоминает негабаритный Тесак-нож, вместо обычной катаны. Он не имеет гарды и собственной рукояти, Ичиго держит его завёрнутым в ткань. Меч по длине почти равен росту Ичиго, и также имеет в основании чёрный нож и серебряное лезвие. Ткань также может реагировать на волю Ичиго, изменяя свою длину или обёртывая лезвие создавая оболочку. Когда во время боя ткань спадает, при необходимости, она может вернуться к исходному размеру. Ткань также можно использовать, чтобы раскрутить оружие как цепь и атаковать этим соперника в бою на средней дистанции, а также как перевязку для ран. Ичиго также может использовать размер лезвия Зангецу, как щит, чтобы защищаться от входящих атак, и отражать энергетические атаки. В отличие от большинства Занпакто, которые могут возвращаться в свою запечатанную первоначальную форму, Зангецу постоянно находится в форме шикая. Йоруичи Шихоин сказала, что Зангецу находится в постоянной форме шикая, потому что Ичиго не может контролировать свою духовную силу испуская её в огромных количествах, подразумевая, что это тип Занпакто, который без надлежащего контроля его духовной энергии, остаётся в форме шикая.
После того как под влиением оставшихся сил Полного подчинения Ичиго, внешний вид Зангецу снова изменяется: у меча появляется длинная серебряная рукоять , а также короткую цепь в основании рукоятки . The blade itself becomes slightly reshaped, curving inwards at the backside of the tip, similar to a trench knife. When stored away on Ichigo's back, the former cloth still materializes to act as an impromptu sheath.
- Гетсуга Теншоу: Во время взмаха меч набирает в себе духовную энергию, концентрирует и выпускает из острия клинка.Сгусток энергии принимает форму полумесяца или просто распространяется волной.Ичиго несколько раз использовал эту технику, даже не зная её имени, и потом полностью овладел ею во время тренировки банкая. По словам Зангецу, если узнать название техники, она станет сильнее. Гетсуга Теншоу — очень мощная техника, она может нанести огромный урон и разрушения. Ичиго использовал эту технику по-разному, например, ударял в землю, чтобы создать всенаправленный взрыв, или отбивал атаки противника с её помощью. Когда Ичиго возвращает себе силы синигами, его Гетсуга в шикае становится заметно больше, чем раньше. Она сносит здание, а взрывная волна доходит до неба и разгоняет облака.
- Банкай: Тенса Зангецу ( 天鎖斬月 [Небесная Цепь Зарубающая Луну])Тенса Зангецу: Одной, либо двумя руками Ичиго направляет острие своего Занпакто на противника. Ичиго обволакивает новый черный костюм на время действия банкая. Духовная сила Ичиго черным потоком развеивается во все стороны от него. Это присуще каждому Занпакто во время банкая. В отличие от банкая других Занпакто, которые обычно создают большой эффект, банкай Ичиго превращает его меч в daitō (Японский длинный меч) с черным лезвием. The cross guard has four prongs bent out to form the shape of the manji (which is the kanji for "ban," meaning "full," as in "full release"). The blade itself can endure even the strongest of attacks, making it quite effective in blocking and deflecting incoming attacks. It can withstand getting crushed by force. The blade is strong and sharp enough to cut clean through Kūgo Ginjō's sword. Commenting on the blade's strength and durability, Gin Ichimaru claimed it felt like his was about to break from hitting it. Instead of the cloth his Shikai form had, a short length of chain with a broken link at the end dangles from the base of the hilt. In addition to his sword, Ichigo's robe is replaced with a long-sleeved, ankle-length black coat (or shihakushō) with red lining, which is closed at his chest and left to flare out into ragged ends, much like that of Zangetsu himself. This coat is part of Ichigo's Bankai, and the damage it can take is directly proportionate to the remaining strength and level of Ichigo's Reiatsu.天鎖斬月
Небесная Цепь Зарубающая Луну
- After his training in the Dangai, Ichigo's Bankai takes on a slightly different appearance. While Zangetsu still takes the form of a daitō with a black blade, the four prongs on the cross guard extend out farther than they previously did. While still in the shape of the manji, the prongs become more abstract and slender in appearance. Ichigo's right hand becomes covered by a black glove, and the chain at the base of Zangetsu's hilt extends out further than it previously did, spiraling up the length of his sleeveless right arm, with the additional portion of the chain hanging down freely from his upper arm.
- After being influenced by the remaining traces of Ichigo's Fullbring, the appearance of his Bankai changes. He wears a white undershirt beneath his black shihakushō, which is now open. Held together by three "x"-shaped marks, it ends in a number of coattails. Ichigo wears black gloves, with white "x"-shaped marks appear on both the gloves and his forearms. Tensa Zangetsu's blade is much longer (roughly the length of his Shikai), and becomes more curved as it nears the tip, with three protrusions along the blunt end of the sword close to its tip. While retaining its manji-like shape, the tsuba becomes more curved and jagged. Tensa Zangetsu's chain is now longer, attaching to both the base of the sword's hilt and to Ichigo's glove, forming a wide loop.
- Способности банкая: Тенса Зангецу, как и форма Шикая, предназначен для ближнего боя, но имеет также ряд особых способностей.
- Усиленная крепкость: Ichigo's Bankai further enhances his naturally great strength. He effortlessly blocked a punch from Yammy Llargo, an Espada known primarily for his immense strength, and cut through his Hierro with relative ease. The sudden boost in strength upon releasing allows Ichigo to break free from any attack which binds him or prevents him from moving. After his training in the Dangai, Ichigo's strength drastically increases to the point where a single swing of his sword can level a mountain. He can grab Aizen's Zanpakutō blade with his bare hand without feeling any of the exerted force, though said force could do considerable damage to the surrounding area. He can effortlessly break through Hadō 90. Kurohitsugi, with full incantation, with just his bare hand. After his Shinigami powers are restored, Ichigo can catch a massive blast produced by Kūgo Ginjō's Bankai one-handed and crush it. With only a swing of his sword, he can create a huge shock wave.
- Усиленная Гетсуга Теншоу: Tensa Zangetsu retains the use of Getsuga Tenshō and can be used in the same ways, but in an enhanced form. When used in Bankai, these potent blasts are black with a red outline, their path can be controlled, and they possess explosively augmented power and speed. During Byakuya Kuchiki's fight with Ichigo, he refers to this attack as a "Курои Гетсуга" ( 黒い月牙 ["Чёрный лунный клык"])"Курои Гетсуга", referring to the attack's darkened color. Ichigo has stated the Black Getsuga was originally Hollow Ichigo's technique, which has been proven, as Ichigo had no knowledge of it during his fight with Byakuya Kuchiki, and Hollow Ichigo stated all Ichigo was doing when he used the technique was copying his inner Hollow. Ichigo can keep Getsuga Tenshō within Tensa Zangetsu to augment his sword swings, or fire it from the tip of the blade as if it were a bullet.黒い月牙
"Чёрный лунный клык"
- Усиленная Гетсуга Теншоу: Tensa Zangetsu retains the use of Getsuga Tenshō and can be used in the same ways, but in an enhanced form. When used in Bankai, these potent blasts are black with a red outline, their path can be controlled, and they possess explosively augmented power and speed. During Byakuya Kuchiki's fight with Ichigo, he refers to this attack as a "Курои Гетсуга" ( 黒い月牙 ["Чёрный лунный клык"])
- Увеличенная духовная сила: His already vast spiritual energy increases grandly and explosively. His Reiatsu is so intense and rough, as well as thick and heavy, it can suffocate Humans who are in the general vicinity of his released Bankai. Ichigo's Reiatsu is solid in his Bankai. Initially, when he activated his Bankai, he produced a white aura which shot high into the sky. Ever since Ichigo defeated his inner Hollow and affirmed his place as a Visored, he produces a deep black spiritual energy with a crimson outline, which emanates off of Ichigo's body when his spiritual pressure is exerted, replacing his white aura. After his training in the Dangai, Ichigo's ability to sense Reiatsu has increased greatly, as he can now sense his sisters blocks away through various buildings and determine their current status. According to Sōsuke Aizen, by achieving evolution into a dimension separate from Shinigami, both Shinigami and Humans have become unable to feel his Reiatsu unless he voluntarily lowers his level and allows them to interfere, in the same way a two-dimensional being is unable to interfere with a three-dimensional being. In this same way, he surmises Ichigo is standing in a dimension even higher than the one he is in. After Ichigo regains his Shinigami powers for the second time, his Bankai activation reverts back to the way it used to be, shooting a white aura high into the sky. The released energy can break apart Yukio's chatroom, which is said to be indestructible. While in Bankai, Ichigo's Reiatsu turns black, with a blue outline.
- Enhanced Bankai Duration: Since all of his energy is "compressed", usage of his Bankai does not expel as much spiritual power as other Bankai from the point of activation, allowing him to use Тенса Зангецу for a much longer duration than any other Bankai users of his level. From his final encounter with Grimmjow in Hueco Mundo until Aizen's defeat, Ichigo continuously stayed in his Bankai state for three months.
- Последняя Гетсуга Теншоу ( 最後の月牙天衝 [Последний лунный клык, атакующий небеса])Последняя Гетсуга Теншоу: Использовав эту технику, Ичиго сам становится Гетсугой (月牙, Лунный клык). Она называется «последней», потому что через некоторое время после её использования пропадают все силы синигами. Когда Ичиго использовал её, его волосы стали чёрными и удлинились до пояса. На нём появились серо-голубые бинты, обматывающие его ноги, торс, правую руку и нижнюю часть лица. Его кожа покрылась серо-фиолетовыми полосами. Одежда, покрывающая нижнюю часть тела, и правая рука испускали чёрную духовную энергию. Эта форма позволяет Ичиго использовать Мугетсу. После её использования форма Ичиго рассыпается, в жуткой боли он теряет сознание и силы синигами. Через месяц его духовное давление стабилизируется, он приходит в себя, и последние остатки его духовной силы исчезают. Тем не менее некоторые остатки его духовной энергии постепенно собираются в одной точке, и у него снова появляется духовное давление. Когда Ичиго потерял свою Реятсу, её крошечная часть стала накапливатся в одном месте со временем, и он начал восстанавливать её спустя полтора года. Используя эту технику, Реятсу Ичиго становится полностью чёрной.最後の月牙天衝
Последний лунный клык, атакующий небеса
- Последняя Гетсуга Теншоу ( 最後の月牙天衝 [Последний лунный клык, атакующий небеса])
- Мугетсу ( 無月 [Безлунное Небо])Мугетсу: Ичиго создаёт в своей руке клинок из чёрной энергии. Взмах им воздвигает огромную стену из этой энергии, устремляющуюся вперёд и вверх. Небо становится тёмным, всё, что попадает в зону действия атаки, получает огромный урон. Энергия продолжает подниматься, рассеиваясь в небе.無月
- Мугетсу ( 無月 [Безлунное Небо])
Полное подчинение Править
Initially, Ichigo's Fullbring powers focused on changing the form of his Substitute Shinigami Badge. By recalling the memories of his pride as a Shinigami, Ichigo causes the badge to release black Reiatsu in the shape of the tsuba of Tensa Zangetsu. Like a tsuba, the weapon is used primarily for defense, particularly to block attacks. It can absorb most of the impact from a much larger opponent's attack. Like a real tsuba, it has no cutting power, and if Ichigo releases his hold on the badge, the Reiatsu dissipates.
Later, his Fullbring powers evolve so they change his appearance, covering his whole body in a black Reiatsu, and produce a dark blade, forming over his arm. His abilities are classified as a Clad-Type Fullbring because Ichigo is shrouded in his own power, which resembles a Shihakushō, much like his former Bankai.
After Ichigo's Fullbring is completed, it transforms into a solid outfit. It becomes a white armor covering his chest, arms, shoulders, and feet, with a stripe running across his face. Underneath this, he wears a completely black bodysuit. The badge grows a medium-sized, black, machete-like blade, with a silver edge, round hilt, simple white cloth-wrapping, and flat base. The badge itself becomes the guard, with a new black cross marking on it. It is hung across Ichigo's back in a white sheath.
- Energy Blast: Using his incomplete Fullbring, Ichigo can unleash spinning, propeller-like blasts of black spiritual energy, outlined in red. Ichigo compares the feeling of using these blasts to that of using Getsuga Tenshō. By charging up this attack, the tsuba becomes bigger and more jagged, with six bars, before launching a larger blast. The attack is flawed, due to its inconsistent power. Its power is determined by the number of blades in it, six being the maximum. If fired in succession, the number of blades decrease, with the attack becoming more fragile with each one it loses. If the attack has anything less than three blades, it can be shattered with ease. Ichigo and Jackie Tristan both conclude if he fires three shots in a row, he leaves himself wide open to attack. With his completed Fullbring, Ichigo can produce the Reiatsu tsuba from his sword's guard-badge and fire a barrage of these blades with a single swing, with each one apparently retaining full power, as none lose any blades. Similar to Getsuga Tenshō, Ichigo can keep the energy of his attacks in his sword to augment his sword swings.
- Enhanced Speed: Through Fullbring, Ichigo can move far more quickly than usual, at one point catching Jackie Tristan off guard by vanishing and appearing behind her with a kick readied. Ichigo's feet emit a flickering Bringer Light, which indicates he is preparing for his next high-speed movement. Jackie Tristan notes the presence of Bringer Light indicates Ichigo is beginning to master Fullbring. Ichigo can draw on the souls of concrete and solid air in order to propel himself higher and at faster speeds. With his complete Fullbring unleashed, Ichigo's speed is enhanced even further, as he got behind Tsukishima and slice off his left arm before he could even attack him. Similar to his Bankai, Ichigo's speed is great enough to produce dozens of afterimages to confuse his enemy. By focusing this power into a single leg, Ichigo can launch a much faster kick with much greater impact.
- Увеличенная физическая сила: Используя своё завершенное полное подчинение,сила Ичиго многократно возрастает . Одной рукой, Ичиго поймал точный удар от Чада со спины, использовавшего полную форму Бразо Дереча де Гиганте не получив никаких повреждений. Ударом ногой, он может откинуть своего противника на несколько метров со значительной силой.
- Основная статья: Hollow Ichigo
Маска пустого: Ichigo's Hollow mask has the appearance of what could best be described as a menacing skull. The mask is white, and originally had only three red stripes on the left side, which have since increased in number. The stripes changed in thickness after he subjugates his inner Hollow. It eventually covers almost the entirety of the mask's left half during his third battle with Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez. While pure white on the right side, the mask possesses a total of ten red stripes spread across three spots on the left side of his mask.
Because Ichigo's inner Hollow took a new form while facing Ulquiorra Cifer, Ichigo's mask has changed again. Where his mask once had a series of thick red stripes which covered almost the entire left half of his mask, there are now only two thick vertical black stripes, each on one half of the mask, which are interrupted by the widened eye-holes and the jaw.
The Hollow mask was originally a sign of Ichigo's possession by the his inner Hollow, but after his training with the Visored, it merely indicates he is utilizing his Hollow powers. To access Hollow Ichigo's power, Ichigo must summon the mask onto his face. He normally does this by placing one of his hands over his face, and concentrating spiritual matter on it in order to manifest the mask (previously, it had appeared on its own before he mastered the Hollow within him), summoning the mask in a "ripping" fashion. With the mask in place, Ichigo's eyes irises become yellow, and he has black sclera and pupils. His voice has a slight Hollow echo to it. With the mask, he gains access to increased physical enhancements. Strangely, though most of the other Visored have been able to shift the position of the mask while apparently still retaining the abilities of their Hollowfied state, as well as using general Hollow abilities, Ichigo has never done either.
- Power Augmentation: While wearing the mask, Ichigo's Hollow powers supplement his Shinigami powers, giving him a vast increase in both strength and speed.
- Augmented Getsuga Tenshō: When Ichigo wears his mask, the power, speed, blast area, force, and size of the Гетсуга Теншоу becomes drastically augmented, to the point of seriously harming a foe. When used with his Bankai and Hollow mask in combination, his Getsuga Tenshō is stated to be his ultimate attack. Ichigo's tremendous speed lets him to move faster than the Getsuga Tenshō itself, allowing him to fire multiple blasts from different directions. Ulquiorra Cifer believes the Getsuga Tenshō is Ichigo's strongest attack, comparing it to a Hollow's Cero, particularly a Cero Oscuras. The black Getsuga Tenshō was first displayed by Ichigo's inner Hollow, and initially carried the risk of causing his inner Hollow to surface if used too much. With Ichigo's later control over his inner Hollow, this is no longer a problem. With the use of his new mask, he can fire a Getsuga Tenshō powerful enough to send Ямми Льярго falling down head first while he was in his much larger and stronger Resurrección state, and cut a high-rise building in half.
- Увеличенная духовная сила: While wearing the mask, Ichigo's spiritual power increases drastically. Upon witnessing his enormous Reiatsu, one of the Privaron Espada, Dordoni Alessandro Del Socaccio, described it as amazing. The 4th Espada, Ulquiorra Cifer, stated his Reiatsu was higher than his own (though he also stated it was fluctuating). During Ichigo's fight with Grimmjow, the 3rd Espada, Tier Harribel, note the volume, concentration, and catastrophic nature of his Reiatsu did not seem like that of a Human, but more like that of an Espada. Even Sōsuke Aizen complimented his Reiatsu, stating he had grown. It has been noted multiple times that with the mask on, his spiritual energy changes into something similar to that of a Hollow. Ichigo can use the combined Reiatsu released in his Bankai activation and Hollowfication to launch himself in the air.
- Enhanced Strength: While using the Hollow mask, Ichigo gains a substantial increase in strength. In his second fight with Grimmjow, he overpowered Grimmjow's Cero. In his third fight with Grimmjow, he blocked the destructive force of an Espada's strongest Cero, the Gran Rey Cero, fired by Grimmjow. After he unleashed his Hollowfication in his battle with Ulquiorra, he slightly broke his sword with a single slash. He effortlessly blocked a Cero fired by Ulquiorra.
- Усиленная скорость: While wearing his mask, Ichigo's already formidable speed is greatly enhanced. During his second battle against Grimmjow, Ichigo's speed completely overwhelmed the Espada, who was unable to follow Ichigo's movement, and forced him completely on the defensive with his barrage of attacks. His attacks become so fast the opponent cannot even perceive them until after they are hit. He becomes fast enough to outrun his own Getsuga Tenshō, allowing him to strike and enhance them, or launch simultaneous attacks at the opponent from different angles.
- Enhanced Durability: His durability is increased greatly. During his third fight with Grimmjow, he is thrown through various buildings and obstructions and emerges unharmed. Ichigo shielded Orihime from a barrage of Grimmjow's dart bullets, which have enough destructive force to destroy a large building.
- Mask Regeneration: If Ichigo has enough spiritual power, he can repair small amounts of damage inflicted upon his mask. This is displayed during his third fight with Grimmjow, and during his most recent fight with Ulquiorra.
- Hollow Combat: When Ichigo fights with his mask on, his fighting style becomes more instinctive than practiced. The Hollow mask makes Ichigo more ruthless, akin to the battle style of Hollow Ichigo. Throughout the duration of the Hollowfication, Ichigo displays less concern for injuries to his person, even ignoring grievous wounds to continue fighting. Ulquiorra Cifer stated Ichigo in this form resembles an Arrancar, and his movements are similar to theirs.
- Increased Mask Duration: After subjugating his inner Hollow, Ichigo can use his Hollow mask while retaining his personality, but could originally only wear it for four seconds at a time. After training with the Visored, the limit increases to eleven seconds. His time limit and Hollow powers greatly increase during his third battle with Grimmjow. The reasons behind Ichigo now being capable of fighting entire battles with his mask currently remain unknown. Grimmjow speculated Ichigo's improvements came from a subconscious need. It is unknown if the time limit of his new mask has changed, though the mask began deteriorating immediately after he fired a Getsuga Tenshō at Sōsuke Aizen with it on. Once he gained resolve to fight Aizen, the mask was used much longer, but began dispersing again once he lost his composure.
- Mask Re-Summon: He can call his mask out a second time after it shatters. When used for the first time, the mask immediately broke apart. Later, this is no longer a problem. In his first fight with Ulquiorra, though unseen, it was used to help defend against Ulquiorra's Cero, and again during his most recent confrontation with him, after he enters his released form. Once Ichigo's mask changed in his battle with Yammy Llargo, he noticed his mask felt different, as if it was heavier, and he was unable to re-summon it for a brief period of time. Tensa Zangetsu states the oddities of the new mask come from Ichigo's fear of the Hollow form he took to defeat Ulquiorra Cifer, where his sanity was overwhelmed by its power, and he cannot Hollowify properly.
Силы и способности квинси Править
Когда Ичиго вырвался из тюрьмы Килге Опи, часть духовной энергии капитана охотников проникла в него и пробудила воспоминания его духовной силы, оставленные его матерью, которая была квинси.
- Блют Вене: Защитный вариант блюта придаёт нечеловеческую крепкость. С его помощью Ичиго смог заблокировать атаку Яхве мечом по его шее — на нём остался лишь небольшой порез. Также эта сила может остановить тяжелую потерю крови из уже нанесённых ран.